Govt. of Sindh Lady Health Worker (LHW) Program Sindh.
- Lady Health Worker (LHW) (Posts-1496)
[toggle title=”Selection Criteria Qualification/Experience: ” state=”open”]Female preferable married permanent resident of the area, for which she is recruited minimum 8 years schooling preferable matriculation. Performance, services in community development will be preferred, she should be willing to carry out services from her home which will be designated a Health House, ensuring effective linkage between the community and the public health care delivery system. [/toggle] [/tie_list]
Terms & Conditions:
• Applicant should submit their application along with all the relevant documents i.e attested photocopies of academic certification, Domicile & PRC, Experience Certificate, CNIC and three recent passport size photographs at their respective office of District Health Officer.
• Only those applicants can apply for the post, having domicile of concerned district and permanent resident of the relevant Union Council mentioned above.
• The recruitment will be made through the Selection Committee from the uncovered area population, after scrutiny of documents.
• The Spot Verification of test & interview qualified candidates will be carried out to ensure the residential status of candidate & uncovered catchment area.
• At the time of the interview, the candidate should produce all original documents.
• The Candidates already in services should apply Through Proper Channel.
• The number of posts can be increased/decreased according to the availability of vacant posts as per the district sanctioned strength.
• Incomplete application/application received after due date will not be entertained.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test & interview.
• No TA/DA will be admissible.
• The last date for submission of the application for the post is 20th April 2019.
NOTE: For further clarification/information please contact the concerned office of District Health Officer.
Sindh LHW Program for FP & PHC,
PPIU Sindh @ Hyderabad.