Govt. Of Sindh Health Department Hyderabad, Sindh.
Applications invited from Sindh Domicile Holders for the following positions mentioned below:-
- Account Assistant (BPS-11)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Field Assistant (BPS-11)
- Lab Technicians (BPS-09)
- Treatment Facilitators (MDR) (BPS-06)
- Treatment Facilitators (Social Support) (BPS-06)
- Facilitators (DOTS) (BPS-06)
- Store Keeper (BPS-06)
- BCG Technician (BPS-06)
- TB Facilitators (BPS-06)
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Applications submitted directly will NOT be considered/entertained by the department.
- After selection/appointment on the post, the successful candidates will be posted In anywhere in Sindh province. The number of posts can be increased/decreased as per need and requirements.
- The decision of competent authority could not be challenged In any court of law.
- Candidates who qualify the written/typing test will have to appear for an interview before selection board interview panel at Directorate Tuberculosis Control Program Sindh Hyderabad along with their original documents.
- Directorate Tuberculosis Control Sinai Hyderabad selection board reserves the right to reject any of the application without assigning any reason. The Women/Minority/disable quota seats will be allocated according to the notification issued by Government of Sindh.
- There is general age relaxation up to 15 years in upper age limit for vacancies as per notification issued by Sindh Government.
- No TA/DA will bo admission) for appearing in Test Interview.
How To Apply:
• Please download the application form and deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly. Pay the Prescribed test fee of Rupees Four Hundred Thirty only (Rs. 430/-) in any of the country-wide Online branch of ABL, Merman, HBL or MCB, and get the receipt from the Bank.
• Interested candidates having domicile of Sindh province may send the filled application form along with the original paid up deposit slip. detailed CV, attested copies of academic documents including Matriculation certificate (showing the date of birth), experience certificates (in a relevant field), Domicile, PRC, and CNIC copy, through courier clearly mentioning the name of the post on the envelope to NTS headquarters: Plot 96, Street No.4. H-8/I, Islamabad.
• Last Date of Submission of application form shall be March 15, 2019.
• Application forms improperly filled, Incomplete. without paid deposit slip and submitted alter deadline or by hand /by email will not be entertained.
• Candidates applying for more than one position needs to apply separately for each position. For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441
Note:- The previous Advertisement for the above-mentioned posts, published vide INF-KRY: 772/19, category from BPS-06 to BPS-15 stands cancelled and category from BPS-01 to BPS-OS shall remain same.
TUBERCULOSIS CONTROL SINDH HYDERABAD.