In pursuance of College Education Department, Govt: of Sindh’s Letter No. SO (HE-I) Misc-18776/2019 Karachi dated: 14-05-2019. applications are invited from suitable candidates (male/female) of Larkano Region for recruitment of the following vacant posts BPS 05 to BPS 15 in the jurisdiction of Directorate College Education Larkano Region Larkano.
- Computer Operator (BPS-12) (Posts-03)
- Data Input Operator (BPS-12) (Posts-04)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11) (Posts-18)
- Cataloguer (BPS-11) (Posts-06)
- Paish Imam (BPS-11) (Posts-01)
- Lab Assistant (BPS-07) (Posts-08)
- Carpenter (BPS-05) (Posts-03)
- Electrician (BPS-05) (Posts-03)
- Greener (BPS-05) (Posts-01)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Eligible candidates fulfilling above required qualification / criteria are advised to submit their applications along with the attested copies of testimonials, certificates, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Experience Certificates (if required), Disability Certificate (in case of candidate applying on disabled quota), two passport size photographs addressed to the Directorate of College Education Larkano, Region Larkano.
2. The last date for submission of application is 27th June 2019, Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Government of Sindh Notification No: SO-II (SGA&CD) 5-64/2011 dated: 14-09-2018.
4. The existing quota of 15% women, 5% minority & 5% disabled will be maintained as per rules/policies.
5. Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
6. The eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview or test. The candidate shall bring relevant documents, certificates, CNIC, Domicile / PRC at the time of interview/test.
7. No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates.
8. The candidates acquired qualification after closing date of submission of applications will not be eligible to apply and his / her application will not be entertained.
9. Application on specific proforma shall only be accepted (specimen attached),
10. The government reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel appointment process at any stage.
11. Applicants who had applied for the posts in June 2017 should apply again.
COLLEGE EDUCATION LARKANA REGION LARKANA.