Govt. of Punjab Information & Culture Department Lahore, Punjab.
Applications are invited for appointment on Contract Basis for 01 years (extendable). against the vacant posts mentioned below available in the Digital Media Wing of Directorate General of Public Relations, Punjab Lahore.
- General Manager (Digital Media)
- Digital Media Consultant
- Manager Complaints
- Video Editor/Animator
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Content Writer
- Digital Media Content Manager
- Transmission Manager
- Research Analyst
1. All appointments shall be made in accordance with the Government of Punjab, Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
2. Pay package would be market-based attractive salary.
3. The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Candidates shall present original documents at the time of interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
6. Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date. shall not be entertained.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process and to increase and decrease the number of posts, at any time.
8. The candidates already working In any government department should apply through proper channel.
9. Schedule for an interview will be communicated by post only to the eligible/shortlisted candidates after scrutiny of the applications
10. Foreign qualifications must be recognized by HEC
11. In case. any of the information, furnished by the applicant found fake or bogus. candidature of a particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular Candidate.
12. Interested candidates, meeting the above-said criteria. may apply by sending their applications along with attested copies of education and experience certificates, CNIC and 03 passport size photographs on the following address up till 20-05-2019.
MUHAMMAD FAIZAN ARIF
Section Officer (Establishment)
Government of the Punjab Information & Culture Department
19-6. New Muslim Town. Lahore