Applications are from suitable Pakistani nationals for the following positions in National Archives of Pakistan for which the test will be conducted by Career Testing Services Pakistan.
- Steno Typist (BPS-14)
- Microfilming Assistant (BPS-13)
- Photographer (BPS-13)
- Audio Visual Assistant (BPS-12)
- Senior Technical Assistant (BPS-10)
- Photostatting Assistant (BPS-10)
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Preserver (BPS-08)
- Mender Cum-Binder (BPS-07)
- Junior Technical Assistant (BPS-07)
- Senior Accounts Clerk (BPS-07)
- Dark Room Assistant (BPS-07)
Download Application & Challan Form Available at CTSP Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://ctsp.com.pk/zzzz/?preview=true” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
How To Apply:
1. Application form along with the prescribed deposit slip can be downloaded from the CTSP website.
2. The fee for the screening test can be deposited in designated branches of HBL, UBL, NBP, and ABL anywhere and the original receipt shall be attached with the application form, and otherwise, it will be rejected.
3. For more than one post use the separate application form and separate fee challan. The fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. Complete application form(along with 3 color photos and a copy of your CNIC) shall be sent through registered courier service/post office to the Career Testing Services Pakistan CTSP Headquarters office No.802, Sector D-12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad.
5. For test /interview separate date and venue will be communicated and advertised on department and CTSP website.
6. Further details can be obtained from the CTSP website.
7. The application can be submitted latest by Tuesday, July 02, 2019.
NATIONAL ARCHIVES OF PAKISTAN.