Applicants are invited on the prescribed form for the following positions in KP-STVET Centre of Excellence (GTETC) Hayatabad from the bonafide residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
- Chief Master Trainer
- Master Trainer
- CV & JP Officer
- NSIS/R&D Officer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Finance & Accounts Officer
- Computer Operator
- Personal Assistant
Download Application & Challan Form Available at NTS Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://nts.org.pk/Test&Products/Announced/0719/KPKStvet_July2019/KPKSTVET.php” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
Terms & Conditions:
1. The appointment shall be made purely on contract basis for a period of One (01) year with Six (06) months as a probation period. The contract shall be renewed yearly on the basis of good,
2. Application forms and detailed criteria are available on NTS Website, and EP-STVET official website which must be read carefully before applying for the position.
3. NTS will charge Rs. 550/-, per application each post from the candidates as Test Processing Fee the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip in any online branch of UBL, ABL, and MCB. Candidate applying the more than one post shall deposit separate f for each post to NTS Head Office, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
4. The application forms will NOT be accepted after the closing date of the advertisement.
5. Candidates are required to fill the application form completely and correctly. The information provided by every candidate for all the advertised posts will be considered final and no changes in the application form will be entertained once submitted.
6. If any information provided by the applicant is proven incorrect, missing, false or forged, his/ her candidature for further processing will be canceled immediately Even after Appointment if so revealed later) and he/she will be liable to legal action.
7. NTS test fee slips and attested photocopies of all academic qualifications and experience certificates should be attached with the application form at the time of submission.
8. The Candidate obtaining 50% or above ma. in screening test shall stand qualified for further
9. The Competent Authority reserves the right to change any conditions or increase/ decrease/ cancel all or any of the posts advertised or can cancel/ stop the recruitment process without assigning ally reason.
10. The candidate applying from Government Simi Government Department Organizations are required to apply through proper.
11. Age relaxation to the upper age limit will be given as per the rules of Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
12. The last date the submission of application form is 19-07-2019.
13. Candidates are advised to apply for the post as per the eligibility criteria are given in the advertisement.
14. Dates for uploading of Merit lists and other allied information can be check. on NTS website.
15. No TA/DA will be admissible the test/interview.
16. Passing the NTS test and the consequent practical test is mandatory, for all the posts.
17. Qualification and Experience may reduce in case of good performance in a practical test.
Technical & Vocational Education Training System,
Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.