Govt. of KPK Health Department Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Applications are invited from a suitable candidate: having domicile of Merged Areas Khyber. Pakhtunkhwa. for the following vacant positions under ADP Scheme 188 Code No. 030418 -AIDs Control Program Merged Areas’ (2017-2019) Directorate of Health Services. Merged Areas, Pakhtunkhwa on purely fixed Pay Package as per project Policy, for a period of one year, extendable on the satisfactory Performance of the appointee, till the life of the Project/Scheme. Preference will be given to those candidates having domicile of Tribal Districts.
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
[toggle title=” Prescribed Qualification:” state=”open”]At least rd Division BCS, BIT, B.Sc (Computer Science), B.A. with One Year Diploma of DIT attested from BTE Peshawar and having a typing speed of 35 words per minute. [/toggle]
- PHC Technician MCH (LHV) (BPS-12)
[toggle title=” Prescribed Qualification:” state=”open”]Secondary School Certificate with at least 2nd Division in Science from recognized board and Diplomas of LHV & Midwifery from recognized Nursing Examination Board.[/toggle]
- Lab Technician (BPS-12)
[toggle title=” Prescribed Qualification:” state=”open”]At least 2nd Division Secondary School Certificate with Science from recognized Board with Diploma in the relevant Paramedical Technology from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Faculty or Diploma in the relevant Paramedical Technology from any recognized institution provided that the name is registered with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Faculty.[/toggle]
- Social Mobilizer (BPS-09)
[toggle title=” Prescribed Qualification:” state=”open”]Bachelor degree from a recognized institution having at least 05 months experience in the field job.[/toggle] [/tie_list]
Terms & Conditions:
1. Complete application along with C.V. recent photograph, attested copies of degrees/diplomas/ Certificates./CNIC, Domicile and professional certificates, experience certificate etc., registered with Government statuary bodies. duly attested should reach to the office of Program Manager AIDs Control Program Merged Areas House # 7 National Bank Colony Warsak Road Peshawar (Phone: 091-5201325) through post/courier services within (15) Fifteen days of the publication of this Advertisement
2. By hand / in-person application will not be entertained.
3. Candidates applying for more than one position shall submit a separate application for each post clearly mentioning the name of the position on the envelope applied for
4. Candidates serving in government or semi-government autonomous organizations should apply through proper channel.
5. Salaries of the selected candidates shall be released after verification of all documents.
6. The appointment will not confer upon him/her any right of regularization of services
7. Incomplete. irrelevant and received after due date, applications shall not be entertained
8. Age relaxation will be granted as per Government procedures/rules.
9. All the positions shall be governed under Project Policy.
10. 0nty shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
11. The Competent Authority reserves the right not to filVincrease/ decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process after assigning a reason.
12. The appointee shall be considered as project employee and his/her contract shall be terminated at any time as per policy.
13. If the last date of submission of application falls on a holiday the subsequent working day will be considered as the last date.
14. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
15. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the appointment of the applicant due to any valid reason.
Note:- For the posts from serial No. 2 to 4 apply only candidates of Merged Areas (Tribal Districts)
Director of Health Services,
Merged Areas, Peshawar.