Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for he °Bowing posts, purely on contract basis for a period of one yam not extendable), in the Government approved development project titled “Strengthening of Finance Department, Merged Areas Secretariat” Peshawar.
- Assistant Coordinator (PPS-07)
[toggle title=”Qualification:” state=”open”]MBA (Finance)/ BBA (Hons) with at least 04 years’ experience in Finance/Administration.[/toggle]
- Programmer/ MIS (PPS-07)
[toggle title=”Qualification:” state=”open”]Masters in Computer Sciences with at lest 04 Years’ experience in relevant field.[/toggle]
- Computer Operator (PPS-6)
[toggle title=”Qualification:” state=”open”]Second class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/(B.Cs/B.IT) from a recognized University.[/toggle]
- Drivers (PPS-2)
- Naib Qasid (PPS-01)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- The number of positions can be Increased/decreased a per requirement of the project
- Applications supported by an updated CV, clearly, mentioning the nature of the post to be applied, along with testimonials should reach within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement to the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or the one received after di, a date will not be entertained.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid for the test/ interview.
Section Officer (Admin),
Finance Department, Merged Area Secretariat,
Warsak Road, Peshawar.