Govt. of Balochistan Revenue Authority Quetta, Balochistan.
The Balochistan Revenue Authority, a leading revenue generating autonomous entity, intends to hire enthusiastic and competent individuals for its audit. operations and administrative team. Applicants fulfilling the following eligibility criteria may apply:-
- Assistant Commissioner (Sales Tax) (BPS-17)
- Auditor (Sales Tax) (BPS-16)
- Inspector (Sales Tax) (BPS-16)
- Staff Officer (BPS-17)
- Private Secretary to Chairman (BPS-16)
- Accounts Officer (BPS-16)
- Research Officer (BPS-16)
- Office Assistant (BPS-14)
- Computer Operator (BPS-12)
- Receptionist (BPS-12)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-07)
- Bailiff (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-07)
Download Application Form Available at NTS Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.nts.org.pk/Announcement.php” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
HOW TO APPLY:
(1) Download the application form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from the NTS website.
(2) Pay the fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL. HBL and NCB. Attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
(3) Applicants are required to send a complete application form (along with 2 coloured photographs and a copy of CNIC) within 15 days after publication of this advertisement to NTS Headquarters. 1-E, Street46, Sector I-812. Islamabad.
(4) Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
(5) Do not attach copies of academic certificates al. this stage.
The Baluchistan Revenue Authority provides career growth opportunities based on performance and merit to the enthusiastic and competent individuals of Balochistan.
Balochistan Revenue Authority.