Applications are invited from Punjab Domiciled candidates for the following Vacant Positions in Punjab Food Authority (PFA), Government of Punjab.
- General Manager (I.T) (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (Application & Database) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Network & System) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Registration) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Resource & Licensing) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Medical Fitness) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Legal) (BPS-17) (Posts-08)
- Food Safety Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-20)
- Analytical Assistant (BPS-17) (Posts-09)
- Assistant Public Analyst (BPS-17) (Posts-02)
- Lab In-charge (BPS-17) (Posts-15)
- Principal Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-09)
- Vigilance Officer (BPS-17)
- Medical Lab Technologist (BPS-16) (Posts-25)
- Assistant Public Analyst (BPS-16) (Posts-12)
- SO General (BPS-16)
- SO Technical (BPS-16)
- Master Trainer (BPS-16) (Posts-30)
- Nutritionist (BPS-16) (Posts-02)
- Research Officer (BPS-16) (Posts-22)
- Microbiologist (BPS-16) (Posts-06)
- Registration Officer (BPS-16)
- Sampling & Analyst (BPS-16)
- I.T Administrator (BPS-16) (Posts-03)
- Evaluation Officer (BPS-16) (Posts-02)
- Assistant Food Safety Officer (BPS-16) (Posts-80)
- Assistant Microbiologist (BPS-15) (Posts-20)
- Assistant Master (BPS-14) (Posts-30)
- Computer Operator (BPS-14) (Posts-11)
- Accountant (BPS-14) (Posts-08)
- Enforcement Inspector (BPS-14) (Posts-11)
- Assistant Budget Officer (BPS-14) (Posts-03)
- IT Coordinator (BPS-14) (Posts-20)
- Assistant Vigilance Officer (BPS-13) (Posts-04)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12) (Posts-81)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11) (Posts-39)
- Research Assistant (BPS-15) (Posts-05)
- Medical Lab Technician (BPS-12) (Posts-50)
- Phlebotomist (BPS-09) (Posts-50)
- Junior Technician (BPS-09) (Posts-28)
- Electrician (BPS-05) (Posts-10)
- Driver (BPS-05) (Posts-114)
- Lab Attendant (BPS-03) (Posts-24)
Download Application & Challan Form Available at NTS Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://nts.org.pk/Test&Products/Announced/0719/PFANew_JULY2019/PFA.php” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
Procedure For Submission of Application Form:
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Candidates can download Application Form from National Testing Services (NTS) Website along with the deposit slip of Rs. 300/- BSP-05 to BPS-09 and Rs. 400/- BSP-10 to onward.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the late date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with Test Fee in favor of National Testing Services (NTS), copy of CNIC, and Two (02) recent passport size photographs, directly to (NTS) through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach NTS office till 26 July 2019.
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application, post or recruitment process.
(Capt. Retd. M Usman Younis)
Punjab Food Authority (PFA)