Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment against following purely temporary post under the project titled “Institutional Strengthening & Efficiency Enhancement of Planning Commission/Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform Phase-Ill” on contract basis in the Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform. initially for a period of one year which may be extended on a need basis.
- Consultant/Advisor (Budget Development) (Project Pay Scale-10)
[toggle title=”Qualification & Experience: ” state=” open”]
Qualification: 2nd Class MA Economics from any HEC recognized Foreign University/Pakistani University.
Experience: Minimum 30 years experience in BPS-17 and above in Economic Research. Development Economics, International Economics, fields of Planning & Development and other operational work in the government in case of Government servants and similar experience in a managerial position for private sector candidates.[/toggle] [/tie_list]
Download Application Form Available at PC Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.pc.gov.pk/web/career” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
• Interested candidates may apply online within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement on the Planning Commission (PC) website.
• Application received after due date will not be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates would be called for test’interview.
• No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
Room No. 338, “P” Block, Pak Secretariat.
Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform, Islamabad,