Vacancies of Teachers are available in Fauji Foundation Schools as under:-
- Pak Studies Teacher (Quetta | Hyderabad)
- Islamiat Teacher (Karachi)
- Computer Teacher (Larkana | Kot Ghulam Muhammad | Nawab Shah)
- Physics Teacher (Nawab Shah)
- Chemistry Teacher (Quetta)
- Urdu Teacher (Quetta)
- BSC Teacher (Karachi | Larkana | Mirpur Khas | Quetta)
- BA Arts Teacher (Quetta | Nawab Shah | Larkana | Karachi)
Download Application Form Click Here
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.fauji.org.pk/fauji/downloads” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
Submission of CVs:
• CV and Bio Data Form (available on web site Website) along with following documents (attested photocopies) should reach on given address latest by 09 July 2019.
• 1 Passport size photograph.
• Degrees and DMCs (Detail Marks Certificates) — Matriculation onwards.
• Certificates of additional qualification like MEd, BEd, and Montessori Diploma, etc.
• Please do not attach any other document.
• Incomplete documents/missing information will not be considered for shortlisting.
a. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test.
b. The written test will be conducted tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2019.
c. All candidates will be tested in General English Paper of Intermediate level carrying 40 marks and Subject paper of 60 Mks as per combination.
d. Time/venue for test/interview will be communicated by post/telephone/SMS.
a. Terminated from Fauji Foundation on disciplinary grounds.
b. Appeared twice, failed/rejected.
c. Incomplete information / irrelevant subjects.
For any additional information contact: 051-5951821- 40, Extension 1738
Submission of CVs. BioData form available at website, (Downloads) along with CV, two latest photographs, attested photocopies of testimonials including DMCs, and CNIC be sent to Senior Manager Education testimonials including DMCs, and CNIC be sent to Senior Manager Education (Human Resources), Fauji Foundation Head Office, 68 Tipu Road, Post Box No 216, Chaklala Rawalpindi Cantt by 09 July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interviews.
No TA/DA is admissible.
For any additional information contact: 051-5951821- 40, Extension 1738.
Note:- Cell number mentioned in BIO Data Form should not be converted into another network.
General Manager (Human Resource)