Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Islamabad.
Applications are invited from Qualified and Experienced candidates for the following positions mentioned below:-
- Election Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-57)
Qualification/Experience: Master Degree (2nd Division) OR BA/BSC/B.COM (Hons) (2nd Division) OR Law Graduate (2nd Division) OR BA/BSC/B.COM (2nd Division) along with 02 years of experience in any Government Department.[/tie_list]
Terms & Conditions:
- Application (As per Given Format) complete in all respects, along with all relevant documents/ experience certificates and passports sized colour photographs should reach the mailing address: P.O.Box No. 1418, Islamabad, on or before April 05, 2019.
- Copies of testimonials are not required to attach with the application, The original documents will be examined during the interview.
- Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- ECP reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel.