[highlight color=”black”]POSITIONS VACANT[/highlight]
The Government of Gilgit-Baltistan has launched a project titled (SPS) “Special Pay Scale posts for the operation of completed institutions.” reflected in ADP, 2018 -19. Applications are invited from suitable candidates on the prescribed form against the following purely temporary SPS positions:-
- Primary/Middle School Teacher [Posts-216]
- Secondary School Teacher [Posts-67]
- Higher Secondary School Teacher [Posts-17]
- Site Engineer – Civil [Posts-04]
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor [Posts-01]
- Architect [Posts-01]
Download Application Form Available at CTSP Website
[button color=”blue” size=”big” link=”https://ctsp.com.pk/government-of-gilgit-baltistan-education-and-special-education-department-sps-project-jobs/” icon=”fa fa-external-link” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
[highlight color=”black”]HOW TO APPLY:[/highlight]
1. Please download the Application Form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from the CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk.
2. Pay the fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL, UBL, and KCBL; attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
3. Please send the complete Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC and attested copies of academic certificates) to “CTSP Head office Street No. 09, Office No. 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad” within 15 days (15-April-2020) of publication of this advertisement.
4. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
5. Department reserves the right to detach the candidate at any stage in case of the provision of false information.
6. For further queries please contact CTSP Regional office Gilgit / Head Office on these Numbers; 051-111-004455 and 03554414490.
Deputy Secretary of Education,