DOW University of Health Sciences (DUHS) Karachi, Sindh.
- Director Quality Enhancement Cell (BPS-20)
[toggle title=”Qualification & Experience: ” state=”open”]
Qualification: MS/MPhil degree from HEC recognized University or an equivalent of 18 years of education from a recognized University in the discipline of Healthcare Management.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience, with at least 2 years in the relevant field[/toggle]
- Deputy Director Quality Enhancement Cell (BPS-18)
[toggle title=”Qualification & Experience:” state=”open”]
Qualification: Master’s degree, equivalent of 16 years of education from an HEC recognized institution.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the relevant field with at least 2 years working as either Assistant Director or Deputy Director in a similar capacity. [/toggle] [/tie_list]
Apply ONLINE at DUHS Website Click Here
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.duhs.edu.pk/jobsduhs/ad-hr/” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLY ONLINE [/button]
Terms & Conditions:
1. Only Sindh domiciled are eligible.
2. The application should be sent along with two photographs, one set of attested photocopy of relevant documents in a sealed envelope, with three current referral letters and brief curriculum vitae.
3. Incomplete application in any manner will be rejected.
4. All information will be kept confidential.
5. In case of a larger number of candidates for any post, a Pre Interview Test (MCQ) will be held to shortlist the Candidates.
6. Please clearly mention the name of post with the last date for submission of job applications on the right top of the envelope.
7. Dow University of Health Sciences reserves the right to reject any or all the Applications.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be entertained for the interview.
9. Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
10. Age relaxation is subject to the approval of the scrutiny committee/selection board.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible.
The application form must be fully filled online at DUHS Website, the Last date for submission of job applications is 08-05-2019 and application should be sent only through courier on the postal address given below.
Note: Applications submitted directly to the office of the Director will NOT be considered.
The Director of Human Resources,
Dow University of Health Sciences,
Baba-e-Urdu Road Karachi, Pakistan.