Applications are invited from Punjab Domicile holders recruitment on the following Vacant Faculty Positions in Division Public School & College (DPSC) Lahore.
- Jr. Teacher (Social Studies) (BPS-16)
- Jr. Teacher (English) (BPS-16)
- Jr. Teacher (Urdu) (BPS-16)
- Jr. Teacher (Mathematics) (BPS-16)
- Jr. Teacher (Chemistry) (BPS-16)
- Jr. Teacher (Biology) (BPS-16)
- Jr. Teacher (Computer Science) (BPS-16)
- Jr. Teacher (Islamic Studies) (BPS-16)
- Jr. Teacher (Fine Arts) (BPS-16)
- Jr. Teacher (Montessori) (BPS-16)
- PET Physical Education Trainer (BPS-14)
Download Application & Challan Form Available at NTS Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://nts.org.pk/Announcement.php” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates with a maximum age of 40 years are eligible to apply and no application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained. However, relaxation in the age limit may be considered in cases of applicants having extra-ordinary teaching experience up to a maximum of three years on case to case basis and under the approved policy.
2. The academic qualifications obtained only from the institutions duly recognized/approved by Govt/HEC/Regulatory Authority will be accepted.
3. The application form may be downloaded from the website of NTS.
4. Candidates shall submit the application form (duly filled in) along with attested copies of documents, copy of CNIC and two recent photographs and test fee of Rs.500/- in favor of NTS, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
5. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL,’ Meezan Bank, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form) which may be downloaded from the website of NTS.
6. The last date of submission of application form is 08-07-2019.
7. List of eligible candidates shall be available on NTS website on 16-07-2019.
8. Roll No. slips and test centers details shall be dispatched separately and directly to the candidates by NTS at least one week before the test through SMS.
9. Roll No. slips can also be downloaded from NTS website.
10. The test shall be held on 27th or/and 28th July 2019.
11. Sample paper shall be available on the NTS website.
12. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
13. Candidates shall present the original documents along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents at the time of Interview.
14. Candidature is liable for cancellation at any stage, even after selection, if the information submitted by the candidate is found incorrect.
15. No TA/DA shall be paid for the test and/or interview.
(SQN LDR. (R) M.A NAEEM KHAN)
Division Public School & College (DPSC) Lahore.