Directorate of Central Health Establishments Pakistan.
Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male and Female) being Pakistani National against domicile mentioned against each for the following posts for recruitment on regular basis in Directorate of Central Health Establishments, Islamabad.
- Account Assistant (BPS-14) (Posts-01)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14) (Posts-02)
- Sanitary Inspector (BPS-12) (Posts-01)
- UDC Cashier (BPS-11) (Posts-01)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09) (Posts-03)
- Dispenser (BPS-09) (Posts-17)
- O.T Technician (BPS-09) (Posts-03)
- Lab Technician (BPS-09) (Posts-05)
- Lady Health Visitor (LHV) (BPS-09) (Posts-01)
- X-Ray Technician (BPS-09) (Posts-03)
- Quarantine Assistant (BPS-09) (Posts-09)
- Accountant (BPS-08) (Posts-01)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-08) (Posts-02)
- Health Technician (BPS-07) (Posts-03)
- Midwife (BPS-06) (Posts-03)
- Assistant Storekeeper (BPS-06) (Posts-02)
- Lab/OT Assistant (BPS-05) (Posts-02)
- Dark Room Assistant (BPS-05) (Posts-01)
Download Application Form available at O.T.S Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://ots.org.pk/project-view.php?pview=134″ icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on the Open Testing Services (OTS) website.
2. For posts BPS-01 to 04 download application form from www.ots.org.pk free of cost and send filled form to Directorate of Central Health Establishments, NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
3. For Posts (BPS-05) to (BPS-14) download application form along with deposit slip from www.ots.org.pk and Submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip in any of countrywide online branch of designated bank and send it to Manager Operation (OTS), Office No 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad, PHONE: 051-5732752 UAN: 051-111-687222.
4. The last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. 05 years General Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules and all other age relaxation will be granted as per federal Government age policy.
2. Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post.
3. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post with a separate fee.
4. Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at the time of interview.
5. Applicants having valid experience of the Public Sector shall be counted only.
6. Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained.
7. After Selection three weeks of basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) by NITB is mandatory for Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11) and Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09).
8. Successful candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year extendable for another one year on unsatisfactory performance.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
10. Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/ interview.
11. Deposited fee is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
12. The mobile phone is not allowed in the premises of the test centres.
13. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
14. For Posts BPS-01 to BPS-04 download application form from OTS Website free of cost and send to Directorate of Central Health Establishments, NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
Directorate of Central Health Establishments,
NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.