Applications are invited for the following positions from the candidates basing Domicile of District Dir Lower. In the case on non-avilability of Dir Lower Domicile holders, the application of those candidates having Domicile of neighbor districts will be entertained for further proceedings.
- PHC Technician MP (BPS-12)
- Clinical Technician Radiology (BPS-12)
- Clinical Technician Surgical (BPS-12)
- Clinical Technician Dental (BPS-12)
- Clinical Technician Pharmacy (BPS-12)
- PHC Technician MCH (BPS-12)
- Electrician (BPS-07)
- Storekeeper (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-06)
FERMS & CONDITION FOR APPLYING:
1. Candidates must be Bonafide resident of Dir Lower.
2. Candidates will be self-responsible for wrong apply cad en be excluded from the process even after provisionally allowed in the interview process.
3. Application form submitted to the District health Officer Die Lower. Supported by the following documents:-
i. Two current photos on the form.
ii. Attested photocopy of CNIC.
iii. Attested photocopies of all academic qualification/DMO Certificate etc.
iv. Diploma from KPK. Medical Faculty.
v. Experience Certificate (only Govt. MTI Experience will be considered).
4. The application form can be obtained from DRO Office Timergara or don needed from the official Facebook page of “DHO Dir Lower”.
5. List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on DHO Office notice board 03 days before the tannins. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview via their postal address/contact number/nen paper/social media accounts of DHO Dir LOWER.
6. The appointments will be made by the Department itself in accordance with the Gownsmnst specified rules.
7. the candidates applying from Gostronnott semi- Gostronnat Organisation is required to apply through proper channel along with the required document Including NOC from parent Department.
8. All such Information will be displayed on the Notice Board of the DHO, Dir Lower.
9. Shortlisted Candidate should bring original documents along with CNIC at the time of interview.
10. The verification fee of each document of the selected candidate will be paid from their own pocket. In case of any fake information /document were found. One appointment order will be canceled automatically and FIR will be lodged against the accused.
11. The selected Candidates snit be posted anywhere in the District Health Facilities.
12. TheDepartmental Selection Committee resent the right that if any changes made In services Rules/APT rules. The committee will follow the Government rules strictly.
13. The number of posts can be Increased or decreased.
14. 10% quota will be reserved for Female Candidate and 2% quota will be reserved for disabled candidates.
15. No TA/DA will be allowed for the Interview.
16. Application. complete In all respect should reach to the office of the undersigned on prescribed form within Fifteen I5 days after issuance of this advertisement.
(Dr, Shaukat Ali)
DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER DIR LOWER.