Applications are invited from Local/Shangla District Residence for the following Vacant Posts in Deputy Commissioner Officer Shangla, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Computer Operator (BPS-16) (Posts-22)
[toggle title=”Eligibility Criteria: ” state=”open”]
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (BSC/BIT) 04 Years Program in Computer Science/Information Technology from HEC recognized University.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Class) from HEC recognized University, along with One Year Diploma of Information Technology recognized by Technical Education Board. [/toggle] [/tie_list]
Download Application & Challan Form Available at PTS Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://www.pts.org.pk/Projects/Details/Vm0wd2VFMUdiRmRpUm1SWFYwZG9WMWx0ZUV0WFJteHlWbTVrVm1KR2NIbFdWM1JMVlVaV1ZVMUVhejA9″ icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
- Application form along with fee deposit is available on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website.
- Please download the Application Form, and pay the deposit fee of Rs. 400/- through deposit slip at any online branch of UBL & HBL.
- Send your applications duly filled, along with attested copies of Testimonials by and 2x recent passport size photographs mail or courier latest by 20 July 2019 along with Fee Deposit Slip (in Original) to “Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad”.
- In case of applying for more than one post, a separate application must be processed.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Deposited amount is Non-Refundable / Non-Transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Candidate already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease or cancel/postpone recruitment process at any stage.
(Muhammad Fiaz Khan Sherpao)
Deputy Commissioner Shangla,
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.