|Job Title||Deputy Commissioner Officer (DCO) Peshawar 2022|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Total Posts||Two (02)|
|Last Date to Apply||July 15, 2022|
|Applications are invited from permanent residents of Peshawar through ETEA in Deputy Commissioner Office Peshawar.|
[button color=”blue” size=”big” link=”https://etea.online/” icon=”fa fa-external-link” target=”true”]APPLY ONLINE[/button]
[box type=”note” align=”alignleft” class=”” width=””]
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. AFter successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project Code & candidates’ personal information), will be generated.
3. After successful fee submission, please keep the original slip & deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone.
4. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
5. Please do not send any documents to ETEA; provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application, will not be required at the time of submission of forms / before the test, Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only during the screening test as to when required by ETEA/ appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
6. Availability of online application form on www.etea.edu.pk on 24th June 2022.
7. The last date for submission of the online application is 15th July 2022.
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. slip from www.etea.edu.pk.
9. Test date, time and venue will be mentioned on Roll No. slip.
10. No separate call letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal / courier means. [/box]