Applications are invited for the following teaching positions from Pakistani Nationals.
- Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
Agriculture | Botany | Chemistry | Computer Science | Economics | Education | Electronics | English | Geology Geophysics | Management Science | Mathematics | Pashto | Physics | Sociology | Zoology.
- Lecturer English (BPS-18)
Download Application Form Available at BKUC Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://bkuc.edu.pk/welcome/page/jobs” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
Terms & Conditions for Apply:
1. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at the office of the Registrar as well as on University website.
2. Original receipt of online payment/Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 1,500/- for the post of Assistant Professor BPS 19 and Lecturer BPS 18 in favor of Treasurer, Bacha Khan University, Charsadda, or online payment to United Bank Limited, Charsadda, Main Branch Code-0232 Account No-220194105 must be attached with the application forms.
3. The candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC /IBCC, Islamabad.
4. Degrees/Certificates attached with the application form without attestation from HEC and concerned Boards will not be entertained.
5. Less than 3.00/4.00 GPA will be considered second division.
6. Application Forms, complete in all respects, along with all relevant documents/experience certificates and three passports sized color photographs should be submitted to the office of the undersigned not later than July 22, 2019, positively.
7. Incomplete applications or those submitted after due date shall not be entertained.
8. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview.
9. Those already in Government services should apply through proper channel, or attach departmental NOC and Experience Certificate duly issued by the Competent Authority.
10. Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon the closing date of advertisement.
11. Only Short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
12. No TA/DA shall be admissible during test/interview. The candidates shall be called for test/interview through their email & postal addresses only.
13. Landline Telephone Number, Mobile Number, Postal and Email addresses must be written on the Application Form.
14. The University reserves the right to either increase or decrease the number of posts, or not to fill any post.
15. Any candidates applying for more than one position should apply for each post separately, along with application fee.
16. All terms and conditions of the Bacha Khan University Charsadda Statutes, 2016 will be applicable.
Only the faculty already serving in Bacha Khan University, Charsadda may have the option for continuing on BPS subject to their consent. All other candidates either through proper channel or otherwise will be offered only TTS appointments. Errors and omissions, if any, shall be subject to rectification by the University.
(Syed Arif Hussain Shah)
Bacha Khan University, Charsadda.