Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) Islamabad.
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals for the following posts in the University for Selection on merit basis.-
- Executive Director (Planning & Monitoring) (BPS-21)
- Director (Academics) (BPS-21)
- Director Planning & Development (BPS-20)
- Director Regional Services (BPS – 20)
- Director Print Production Unit (BPS-20)
- Additional Director Projects (BPS-19)
- Additional Director Planning & Development (BPS-19)
- Additional Registrar (Procurement) (BPS-19)
- Additional Treasurer (BPS-19)
- Additional Director Regional Services (BPS-19)
- Additional Director (Admission) (BPS-19)
- Print Manager (BPS-19)
- Additional Director IT (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director Research (BPS-19)
- Deputy Registrar (BPS-18)
- Deputy Registrar (Legal) (BPS-18)
- Deputy Controller (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director Regional Services (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (DEC) (BPS-18)
- Deputy Librarian (BPS-18)
- Assistant Treasurer (BPS-18)
- Manager Research Operation (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Coordination/Follow Up) (BPS-18)
- Senior Public Relation Officer (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Planning & Develovnent) (BPS-18)
- Executive Engineer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Controller (BPS-17)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)
- Feld Coorecatcr (BPS-17)
- Research Associate (BPS-17)
- Assistant Librarian (BPS-17)
- Printer (BPS-17)
- Printinig & Publication Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director IT (BPS-17)
- Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Electrical,Electronic Engineer (BPS-17)
- Manager Intellectual Property, Legal Services (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Coordination/Follow Up) (BPS-17)
- Research Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (BPS-16)
- Research Assistant (IT) (BPS-16)
- Associate Engineer (BPS-16)
- Deputy Assistant Director IT (BPS-16)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Warden Female (BPS-16)
- Assistant Warden Male (BPS-16)
- ECE Teacher (BPS-16)
- Administrative Assistant (BPS-16)
- Overseer (Civil) (BPS-14)
- Software Technician (BPS-14)
- Store Keeper (BPS-14)
- Account Assistant (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist Urdu (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Auto Cad Draftsman (BPS-12)
- Upper Divison Clerk (BPS-11)
- Health Worker (BPS-11)
- Motor Mechanic (BPS-10)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-9)
- Mechanic/Driver (BPS-8)
- Tubewell Operator (BPS-7)
- Photo Copier Operator (BPS-5)
- Driver/Mechanic (BPS-5)
- Lab. Attendent (BPS-5)
- Helper Mechanic (BPS-2)
- Regional Director (BPS-20)
- Deputy Regional Director (BPS-18)
- Assistant Regional Director
- Assistant Account Officer (BPS-17)
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates may download applications and challan loans from AIOU Website (www.aiou.edu.pk) and apply ONLINE.
2. It is mandatory for the candidates applying for the positions of BPS – 07 and above to submit their applications ONLINE.
3. For detail about required qualification and experience for the above posts, visit www.aiou.edu.pk in AIOU Jobs.
4. The Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheques, Postal Orders etc. wil not be accepted as mode of payment on account of processing fee. The application forms without processing fee shall not be considered/entertained.
5. The University reserves the right to shorthst the candidates. Only shonlisted candidates wig be called for tests/interviews.
6. Applicants already working in Govemment/Serni Government Organizations! Autonomous bodies should apply Through Proper Channel by due date and submit service certificates issues by their present and former employers.
7. The University act follow age limits as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan. However. the applications of Overage Daily Wages Employees of the University will be considered/ entertained as per Federal Government Policy. 2017.
8. Applications on prescribed format without educational documents is required. However, at the time of written testnnterview, the candidates bring them orig.l certificatesrdocumen ts for verification. Incomplete or applications received late will not be entertained.
9. The candidates who already applied for the post of Executive Engineer (BPS-18) and Research Officer (BPS-17) advertised in February. 2018 & September, 2019 are not required to apply again.
10. The Quota of Disabled, Minorities and Women for recruitment of posts of BPS-02 to BPS-15 in accordance with the Government instruction aril be observedfolloxed.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
12. Candidates having Open Distance Learning Experience (ODL) will be preferred.
13. Applications as prescribed must reach the undersigned by 22nd March 2019.
(Dr. Muhammad Zaigham Qadeer)
Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU)